TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Carpet-wizard.co.uk offers a professional carpet, upholstery cleaning service and other services and these terms and Conditions represent a contract between carpet-wizard.co.uk and the Client.
Our services may be booked by telephone or e-mail and the client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
1. The Client must allow the cleaner access to hot water and electrical power. This access must be safe to the cleaner
2. Carpet-wizard.co.uk is insured by full public and employer’s liability cover and we will process all claims which are properly notified to us in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. We will provide all cleaning material and equipment but there may a surcharge for the need of specialised equipment. This will be explained to the client with full prices explained.
4. Carpet-wizard.co.uk will not be responsible for failing to remove all stains that cannot be removed using normal carpet cleaning methods. Upon prior inspection we will try to draw attention to any such stain prior to starting.
5. End of Tenancy Cleaning – The exact nature of cleaning required will be given in writing by the client due to the number of services that we offer.
6. 100 % of our quoted fee will be payable upon completion of the work either in cash or BACS on the same day as the work is completed.
7. The client may cancel or reschedule a service by giving at least 24 hours notice, shorter than 24hrs the fee quoted will be due in full.
8. The client will inspect the work immediately after it is completed with the cleaner present and will notify of any further work needed. Any further work will be carried out within reason.
9. Once the cleaner leaves the premises after the inspection and has been paid there is no liability.