Carpet Cleaning Edwalton Nottingham
Are you considering your options? Shall I get a new carpet or should I get my old one cleaned?
This is a tricky choice, but as a carpet cleaner myself an easy one to make.
If your carpet is damaged, frayed, burned, or dyed, although it can be fixed, it is usually worth getting a new carpet.
However if it is just grubby with a mixture of dirt, food, wine, etc which has built up over the years, it is way more cost effective getting it cleaned.
You don’t have to have the hassle of finding a new carpet, moving all the furniture out while it is fitted etc.
I am a professional local carpet cleaner based in South Nottingham. I offer great value for money and clean, rugs, carpets, caravans, mattresses and sofas etc
I use all ECO friendly products which means there is no hazard to health for yourself, children or animals.
Carpet Cleaning Edwalton Nottingham Prices
Prices start at £25/£30 per room so are very affordable and get cheaper the more rooms that are cleaned.
My only aim is to provide a professional cleaning service that delivers fantastic results and a customer who is extremely happy, wanting to use our services time and time again.
When I clean carpets I use a multi phase cleaning
1) Pre Inspection – this looks for damaged areas, and identifies the construction of fibres as well as identifies any specific spots
2) Dry Vacuum –All loos soil is removed and all fluff and dust is removed.
3) Pre Spray – A spray is added to loosen the dirt
4) Agitation – Agitation works the pre spray into the fibre
5) How Water Extraction – Using our vacuum hot water extraction machine we flush the carpet and remove all of the grime and pre spray
6) Grooming – This moves the pile of the carpet to ensure quick drying times and a good look
7) Post Inspection – To finish I look to see if anything has been missed
For all enquiries email email@example.com